Saturday, April 12, 2008

Evalet (life)


Sapphire - my name, my identity. The idea of a change in name has not crossed my mind and I don’t think it ever will. My name for me is unique just as I believe myself to be, after all u won't find a sapphire around every corner!

As I walked around the city alone I observed more than the usual and realized I do have a mind of my own with thoughts and opinions that run at the speed of lightening and I ought to write it down.

About me well I'm impulsively crazy floating on some vague cloud of responsibility, I love to travel and do anything out of the ordinary to get out of a routine life. I love meeting new people, it's that fun of exploring new personalities and bumping into one of your own kind. I have a large social network but I generally like male company over females. I guess it’s the tomboy nature in me that enjoys a boys life more - the bike rides, relaxed rules and stereotypes, u know u can just enjoy beer while u watch a football match, or play cricket or basketball on the streets with any person, go on a trek in the mountains or simply walk in a mall with shorts, tee and slippers without feeling out of place these are just those few things you just cant do with your girlfriends unless they are a part of your kin.

My impulsive nature leads me to most of my actions and decisions, I kinda lack that patience element in me. I live for myself and like breaking free from the norms and stereotypes imposed by society and culture as long as I know I'm consciously and morally right. I dream of flying not bound by family, friends, a particular action, time or place. Life is too short to waste sleeping and there is much to explore in every aspect which needs to be captured and is a reason for my love of art or photography its interesting to see how something can be perceived in so many ways and its that ability to do so that makes a person an artist. I'm not creative I just look at the world differently in my way. My career options drive into paths of a graphic designer, animator, travel or fashion photographer n even a music video director for which im currently doing a course in communications studies at Mount Carmel College in Bangalore.

My policy in life – if u aren't living your life on the edge your wasting too much of space. Live each moment to the fullest, rules are meant to be broken who knows if u may see a tomorrow.

6 comments:

Nioniel said...

Welcome to the blogosphere, hon!!
Looking forward to reading more from you. Great first article :)
XD

Sapphire said...

:D guess i ran outta pages to write in my blue book hmmm k let me b honest i felt my thoughts were just too kewl n it had to be shared with others... screw the modesty this time.. :D no but seriously the red clan member wuz missing :D this thing is fun man...

Jan said...

I TOLD u so! :D
I must admit, this is really nice. Ur writing is precise n expressive. I totally like! Plz do keep up the bloggers' tradition and maintain it well. Believe u me, it'll soon become an inevitable part of u.
Awesome first write up hun :)

Oooo hiiiiiiiiiiii Mel! :)

Jan said...

I should bring me blog back to life too, innit!
I'll start again. Promise!

Cuckud said...

attempt 2...!
after all those brilliant comments...i dun think u need it frm the expert and the great one...so jus *applause*
nd u bettr not kill it after a whille...i no how u get bored wid things ok...

Ron said...

oooooooooooooo blogging and stuff now......
interesting.....