Friday, January 22, 2010

The ball game of edurance

Of late i've been observing life. I must admit it hasnt' been the finest yet. Dreams are more beautiful than what maybe real. Which makes me think, what if we act out our present because a dream tells us to? Of late its' a method ive' tried. Not a very wise decision i must say. As of now everything seems to be falling apart. Not one wish right, not one stone of hope turned. A good friend told me, 'Endure' it's the best we can do, to which I may add is the only thing keeping me going. I've lost all power to make decisions. I've lost the power to deal with those I make. Returning empty handed has become such a routine i've forgotten what achieving something really feels like.

It's a game of slow death the forces play upon those who are capable of surviving the never ending game time, while it sits up there and savors the misery. It's a slow death of thoughts, of dreams, of life until your misery downs you all.

The darkness of cries. The light of masked smiles. And in between the two, the dreams of a better future.

No comments: